Reserve an East Asia Library group study room
- Which rooms are available? The East Asia Library has three group study rooms available:
- Room 324 (capacity 6; writable wall)
- Room 327 (capacity 10; writable wall)
- Room 329 (capacity 4; writable wall)
- Who may use the rooms? Current Stanford students. These rooms are available for groups of 2+ students for study and collaboration only; single occupants will be asked to vacate. As a courtesy to others, we ask small groups use smaller occupancy rooms.
- When are reservations available? Up to 7 days in advance, 4-hr total maximum per day.
- To reserve: Click on green squares representing room availability, scroll down the page to confirm reservation end time, then click submit to continue to registration form.
- View or cancel your reservation: See the email confirmation sent to you from LibCal <firstname.lastname@example.org> for details.
Contact us with questions.
To reserve a group study room: Select the room and the start time of your reservation on the grid below to begin placing a reservation. Use the dropdown menu that appears below the grid to extend the length of your reservation, up to a maximum of four hours.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding