CIDR R Machine Learning Online
This workshop provides a beginner-friendly introduction to machine learning vocabulary and concepts, quantitative data preprocessing for machine learning, and the SuperLearner R package.
This is a Hybrid workshop! Upon registering you can select to attend in-person (Velma Denning Room, 120F Green Library) or via Zoom.
- CIDR Introduction to R workshop (or similar experience).
Before the workshop, be sure to download and install:
- R: https://cloud.r-project.org/
- RStudio Desktop Free: https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- Monday, October 31, 2022
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.