CIDR R Text Analysis Online
Are you interested in analyzing collections of novels or journal articles? Do you want to understand patterns across collections of tweets or other social media data? In this workshop, we'll learn how to import, clean, and analyze collections of text with R using several standard text mining libraries.
This is a Hybrid workshop! Upon registering you can select to attend in-person (Velma Denning Room, 120F Green Library) or via Zoom.
- The Introduction to R CIDR workshop or equivalent experience.
Before the workshop, be sure to download and install:
- R: https://cloud.r-project.org/
- RStudio Desktop Free: https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- Monday, October 24, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.