Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
CIDR R Data Wrangling Online
This workshop is for those who know the basics of R and would like to get started working with their research data. We will look into the tools that R provides to manipulate and explore tabular data, including reshaping, summarizing, and plotting. You will learn how to use the tidyverse package, in particular dplyr, tidyr, and ggplot.
This is a Hybrid workshop! Upon registering you can select to attend in-person (Velma Denning Room, 120F Green Library) or via Zoom.
- CIDR Introduction to R workshop (or equivalent knowledge).
Before the workshop, be sure to download and install:
- R: https://cloud.r-project.org/
- RStudio Desktop Free: https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- Monday, October 10, 2022
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.