CIDR R Introduction to Machine Learning Online
This workshop provides a beginner-friendly introduction to machine learning vocabulary and concepts, quantitative data preprocessing, and the SuperLearner R package.
This is a Hybrid workshop! In-person seating in the Velma Denning Room (120F Green Library) is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- CIDR Introduction to R workshop (or similar experience).
Before the workshop, be sure to download and install:
- R: https://cloud.r-project.org/
- RStudio Desktop Free: https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.