CIDR Introduction to Python Online
This workshop provides an introduction to the Python programming language, covering basic syntax, variables, functions, and control flow. You will learn enough Python to write basic and allow you to explore the rich environment of Python packages available.
- Workshop materials: https://github.com/sul-cidr/Workshops/tree/master/Introduction_to_Python
- This workshop will use Jupyter Notebooks. Make sure you have Python Anaconda Distribution 3.6+ installed before the start of the workshop: https://www.anaconda.com/products/individual
- Tuesday, January 11, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.