Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
CIDR R Machine Learning
This workshop provides a beginner-friendly introduction to machine learning vocabulary and concepts, quantitative data preprocessing for machine learning, and the SuperLearner R package.
- CIDR Introduction to R workshop (or similar experience).
Before the workshop, be sure to download and install:
- R: https://cloud.r-project.org/
- RStudio Desktop Free: https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023
- 9:10am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Velma Denning Room (Green Library 120F)