Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
CIDR R Data Visualization
Data visualizations are essential to effectively communicate research. This workshop will review three base plots in R (histogram, boxplot, and scatterplot) before introducing you to the ggplot2 package.
- CIDR Introduction to R workshop (or similar experience).
Before the workshop, be sure to download and install:
- Download R: https://cloud.r-project.org/
- Download RStudio Desktop Free: https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- (coming soon)
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023
- 9:10am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- Velma Denning Room (Green Library 120F)