CIDR R Visualization Online
Data visualizations are one of the most important parts of any presentation or manuscript and are essential to effectively communicate research. This workshop will review three base plots in R (histogram, boxplot, and scatterplot) before introducing you to the R ggplot2 package.
Prerequisites: The Introduction to R CIDR workshop or equivalent experience.
Make sure you have installed R and RStudio prior to the start of the workshop:
- Download R:https://cloud.r-project.org/
- Download RStudio Desktop Free: https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- Workshop materials: https://github.com/sul-cidr/data-visualization-ggplot2
- Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.