CIDR R Introduction to Text Analysis Online
Are you interested in analyzing collections of novels or journal articles? Do you want to understand patterns across collections of tweets or other social media data? In this workshop, we'll learn how to import, clean, and analyze collections of text with R using several standard text mining libraries.
Prerequisites: The Introduction to R CIDR workshop or equivalent experience.
Make sure you have installed R and RStudio prior to the start of the workshop:
- Materials: https://cengel.github.io/R-text-analysis/
- Download R:https://cloud.r-project.org/
- Download RStudio Desktop Free: https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.