CIDR Python Introduction to Machine Learning Online
This two-part workshop series provides a gentle introduction to machine learning vocabulary and concepts. You will learn the basics for classifying text and images using the scikit-learn, lime, and tensorflow Python libraries.
Prerequisites: The Introduction to Python CIDR workshop or equivalent experience.
- Materials: https://github.com/sul-cidr/Workshops/tree/master/Intro_to_ML_with_Python
- This workshop will use Jupyter Notebooks. Make sure you have Python Anaconda Distribution 3.6+ installed before the start of the workshop: https://www.anaconda.com/products/individual
- Tuesday, February 22, 2022
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.